Still on vacation in Florida and enjoying my time here so much with family…I’m lacking on my posts,sorry! It’s crazy what a little sun and good company can do to your spirits. Back to Chicago in 3 days…until then, I’m living it up in the sunshine!
If you aren’t sick of shopping or need to make those christmas sweater returns from crazy grandma, check out the post-christmas sales! Make sure to wear comfy shoes…
- ALDO- Extra 30% off on all sale footwear.
- ASOS – Up to 50% off.
- BANANA REPUBLIC- Up to 50% and extra 30% off already reduced items.
- BLOOMINGDALE’S- Most luxury items will be 50-75% off.
- GAP- 30% off everything store wide.
- J.CREW- Fall merchandise 80% off until Dec. 31.
- KOHL’S- All fine jewelry 50% as well as major discounts on designer brands such as Jennifer Lopez, Simply Vera by Vera Wang and LC by Lauren Conrad.
- MACY’S- Fall merchandise will be 30% off and all orders placed online of $100 or more will receive free shipping. The day after Christmas sale at Macy’s has 50-75% off men’s and women’s clothes until Dec. 30.
- NORDSTROM- Woman’s coats up to 50% off
- OLD NAVY- All holiday items on clearance.
- PIPERLIME- Lime tag sale up to 40% off.
- SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY- Up to 70% off cosmetics.
- SEPHORA- Holiday gift sets will be 30% off
- TARGET- You can receive $10 off a $50 order using Code “TGTGFT2U” online. In addition, Target is offering 75% off all seasonal merchandise while supplies last.
Sometimes you have to just stop and smell the flowers. I’ve been spending the last week in South Florida with family for the holidays taking my “artsy” photos of flowers, palm trees and anything green during my jogs. Chicago, although not a white winter, is still cold and a little dreary so I felt the need to share a little boost of color with everyone.
I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday weekend filled with lots of laughs and love!